Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alex In Wonderland


This week my cousin Alex came for a visit. I can only imagine what he'll be. For one, he's blessed with speed and leaps like graceful runners. He's got rhythm, spinning and twirling like a sophisticated dancer. He belts out tunes like a karaoke master. Bursts with furious strength like a football player. And yet, he possesses the intelligence and wit of great thinkers. Perhaps he's destined to be a scientist or doctor in his future. In the world of Alex, anything is possible. I can only wonder what he'll be.

6 comments:

C Will said...

This is adorable and very sweet...

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy coming to this blog!! :)

Andrea said...

Stopped by via another blog...so glad I did. I really enjoyed spending some time here today...you are a very thoughtful and compelling writer. I look forward to visiting again! :)

parisapartment said...

What a darling! Hope you keep us posted on him as he grows!

Anonymous said...

Some see and hear but never
say,keeping gifts inside. Thanks
for giving birth "Write Girl

shalanda tolbert said...

Well I think that he is very adorable but one thing is for sure, I know that having a bright,educated young women like yourself around him, I know he will be something!!!! Thanks for loving him, thanks for guiding him and thank you for being you. By the way, I just read that book, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz and I myself thought that was a great book.