Tuesday, December 29, 2009

O.S.I.: Wanderlust

Hi bloggers. I hope your holidays were nice and special. This week's O.S.I prompt is wanderlust. I chose a unique poetic form called the palindrome (a poem which reads the same forwards and backwards).


Travelling eyes,
Desiring new adventures,
Encounters strange and brave,
Mountains and hills towering heavens,
Seducing shores of sand and time,
Elixers sweetened on daydreamers lips,
Fantasy fulfilling wild imaginations,
---Free-----
Imaginations wild fulfilling fantasy,
Lips, dreamers day on sweetened elixers,
Time and sand of shores seducing,
Heavens towering hills and mountains,
Brave and strange encounters,
Adventures new desiring,
Eyes travelling

8 comments:

carlos gesmundo said...

Wonderful verse. Very creative.

Best regards.

JStar said...

Sooo creative...I LOVE THIS!!! You are so talented that I need to burn my notebook lol...I am in awe...

septembermom said...

I love this form! Terrific job :) I like the play on words and how it all wraps together.

Saadi said...

Wow! That was really good!!

Kilauea Poetry said...

A terrific style here. Your poem speaks of a future hope beyond the horizon- I look forward to another year on this blogging sphere with you and wish you the very best this coming week and for your tomarrow as well- Regina-

Opaque said...

Creativity at its good!

Tumblewords: said...

Wonderfully creative!

SandyCarlson said...

You delineate the journey wonderfully.