Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Hot To Handle (Acrostic)

I choose the words Too Hot To Handle and Soulfulness from the Acrostic word challenge this month. I noticed the challenges are getting more difficult and I am sure that I didn't follow the rules. But I'm only doing this for fun : )

Tortuous
Off-colored
Oddities

Hell bent
Oppressive
Trifling

Treacherous
Obsessive

Hovering
Alluringly
Naked
Delicious
Lips
Embracing

Serenades
Overflowing and
Undulating
Lullabies

Fragrantly
Uprise in
Luminous
Notes
Evoking
Sumptuous
Souls

13 comments:

Kilauea Poetry said...

Thats quite a mouthful (I said some out loud)! I liked
"Serenades..
Lullabies
Fragrantly
Uprise in
Luminous
Notes"..nice work-

Yellow Tulip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yellow Tulip said...

very nice one dear:)...Treacherous
Obsessive...indeed:)...

Kay said...

say it ten times fast for even more fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You did great on both. Your word play is interesting, different. I like your Soulfulness Acrostic, very sensuous. Thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

hey, i break rules a lot too, as Amias would know. :D
but the acrostics have come out brilliant! your pen name suits, u r a Write Girl :) well written.. keep at it! :)

septembermom said...

As always, terrific word choice. Nice and steamy in some places :)

C Will said...

Hey WG
You paint the most beautiful pictures with words that's what I call a gift!!!:p

Opaque said...

I agree with Kay! And, this is nicely done!

Judith Ellis said...

Oh, this is so very nice.

Nadege said...

oo la la - this poem reads like an ode to
the beautiful & dangerous sea sirens.
very well done pretty girl - you're a natural
in the acrostic form.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

A natural indeed ..you kicked butt with these two jewels.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

I had to come back and tell you, I love it when you have fun with acrostic, as yours are so well done. Also, the rules are for those who like to be challenged in a different way. You just keep on doing what you are doing, as your readers love what you share! Especially me!