Wednesday, June 17, 2009

100 Posts: The Journey

When I began this site in February, my goal was to create an outlet for my writing and to connect with other creative people. I studied other successful blogs in hope of garnering wider appeal. Some of these sites had hundreds of followers, and I quickly became discouraged.


Overtime, I developed several blogging friendships. I am appreciative to all of you who have visited and joined this site. Thank you all for your kind words. You all inspire me to write, create, and expand myself.


Above all, I am more dedicated to writing. Writing is more than a hobby to me. Writing is my passion and my life, and I am eager to pursue a career in the professional world. For other interested writers out there, please check out http://www.pw.org/. This website has poetry/ writing contests, publications, and more.


I pray this is a stepping stone for more wonderful discoveries and adventures. Thank you for reading Write In Motion.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for ur 100th dear.. God bless u.. May u reah 100's of milestones like this..

Savannah said...

Congratulations Write Girl on your 100 posts.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am new to the blogging world and would not be hear except for helping my sister, Amias, out until she get back on her feet.

I find it interesting, but it is hard work.

Anonymous said...

A biiig congrats to you !! i love your writes and love you too for so many unexplainable reasons :)

Keep up the grt works coming !!

ps:visit my blog and do collect your award. :)

Opaque said...

Wow! Congratulations! Keep more and more posts coming!!!

Judith Ellis said...

Congratulations, lovely poet, and what a gift you are. Blessings!

septembermom said...

Congratulations! You are an exceptional poet and a good friend! Wish you well always:)

Craig Glenn said...

Congrats on your 100th! You passed me in follower's miles ago! I believe I was one of your first! I read all your post and want to encourage you to never quit!

Craig Glenn

C Will said...

Congrats on your 100th! May you continue to spread your wings and fly!!! WG I love what you do!!:)

Unbreakable said...

Congrats!! Love your writing check your blog every chance i get. Your blog is always very much interesting. When i grow up i want to write just like you lol

Kilauea Poetry said...

Hi there. I checked out the link last night but was so tired. Interesting..I'm glad and pray you'll stay focussed.
Congrats..I Know you know I'm happy your here-

Anonymous said...

KEEP ON WRITING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Admin said...

Never ever compare your amount of followers with anyone else's. Some blogs with hundreds of followers have writing that's not that great...but just has wide appeal. Don't compare yourself ever, just put your head down, and write your heart out. :)

It's always about quality, not quantity.

floreta said...

thanks for the link! and don't worry about follower numbers. i started my blog just as writing/creative therapy. i'm pleased that people have been interested along the way, but i still just write for me.

workerv said...

Hi! Sure feels good to say "You Did It"
Congratulations on your mile stone. Your
work makes a difference. You bring out
the best within yourself, which can not
be compared. where you are is where you
belong right now,,,, ENJOY,